TETRA PAK INGREDIENT DOSER 3000 M3
The manually-controlled Tetra Pak® Ingredient Doser 3000 M3 is designed for the continuous injection of fruit pieces, nuts, candies, jams and other auger-conveyable ingredients into ice cream or similar products.
– Robust design for low maintenance costs and high uptime
– Gentle handling and even distribution of ingredients
– Complies with all latest safety regulations
– Hopper capacity: 75 litres
– Throughput capacity of base product: 500 to 3,500 litres/hour
– Throughput capacity of ingredients: 40 to 700 litres/hour
The ingredient feeder is a self-contained unit ready to be connected to power and ice cream supply. Ingredients are dosed from the hopper by a helical dosing auger into the lamella pump. This gently delivers the ingredients into the ice cream stream. Further mixing is performed in the in- line mixer before the ice cream passes through the outlet of the feeder.
|Model||INGREDIENT DOSER 3000 M3|
|Stock Number||TETRA PAK INGREDIENT DOSER 3000 M3|