TETRA PAK INGREDIENT DOSER 2000 A3
The automatic Tetra Pak® Ingredient Doser 2000 A3 is designed for the continuous and accurate injection of fruit pieces, nuts, candies and other free flowing granulates into ice cream or similar products.
– Robust design for low maintenance costs and high uptime
– Gentle handling and even distribution of ingredients
– Complies with all latest safety regulations – ensures easy and safe operation and maintenance
– 3-A approved and designed according to EHEDG
– Easily upgrade from 2000 to 3000 model
– Hopper capacity: 40 litres
– Throughput capacity of base product: 100 to 2,000 litres/hour
– Throughput capacity of ingredients: 10 to 200 litres/hour
The ingredient feeder is a self-contained unit ready to be connected to power and ice cream supply. Ingredients are dosed from the hopper by a helical dosing auger into the lamella pump. This gently delivers the ingredients into the ice cream stream. Further mixing is performed in the in-line mixer before the ice cream passes through the outlet of the feeder.
|Model||INGREDIENT DOSER 2000 A3|
|Stock Number||Tetra Pak Ingredient Doser 2000 A3|